Some of the biggest wedding trends are damask patterns, do-it-yourself decorations and budget wedding planning. Here's nine inspiring ideas how to use TapeSwell's Damask Tape for your budget-chic wedding planning, and they can work well for engagement parties or any DIY entertaining you might want to do.1. Napkin rings and place mats. These easy to make napkin rings will add a noticeable impression to the dinner table
2. Homemade cookies as wedding favors. One of the best wedding trends this year is making your own wedding favors, like baking cookies, or making a meaningful keepsake. The damask pattern is brilliant for decorating goodies. (photos 2 through 4 styled and photographed by Keren from Free Pretty Things for You)
3. Dinner menu / monogramed bookmarks.
4. Black, white and red spells chic. These three colors work very well for weddings in the winter months - especially for February and March weddings.
5. Damask votive candles. The beauty is in the details and these small votives make a powerful statement of elegance. (made and photographed by Bridget who is getting married in September. Congrats!)
6. Chinese takeout boxes for candy bar wedding favors. These takeout boxes are perfect for filling up with candy or mini chocolates. Making your own wedding favor boxes might be a lot of work, but it's a great opportunity for bonding with your maid of honor, your sister or your mom. (styled and photographed by Brittany and her Maid of Honor. Congrats to Brittany!)
7. Candle centerpiece. Candle centerpieces are a romantic way to decorate your wedding and adding patterns makes them light up with style.
8. Wedding planning book / Make your own guestbook. There is no reason why you shouldn't coordinate your wedding planning book with the rest of your wedding theme. Also, guestbooks can be expensive to purchase, but repurposing a nice notebook is very easy and budget friendly.
9. Don't forget the gifts for the wedding party!
Have you been inspired? Let us know which of these ideas are your favorite.
Do you have your own ideas for DIY wedding decorations? Write your ideas in the comment box below, or submit your photos to tackyideas (at) tapeswell.com and your creations might be featured on our blog.
Stick with us,
The TapeSwell Team
The TapeSwell Team