One thing that I love about the new Red Damask pattern is that I can match up the pattern like wallpaper. It's so fabulous as a single strip, but look how lovely it looks when lined up.
Another feature I love is that it is clear tape, which enables you to see another background color. I think the Red Damask on pink card stock is so flirty. While the Red Damask on red card stock is so bold and elegant.
To make the cards:
- Start with a white A2 size card (4 1/4 x 5 1/2).
- Add a strip of tape, line up pattern and another strip.
- Next, add tape to colored card stock that is much wider than your card.
- Line up the pattern and adhere to card base. Trim the excess away.
- To embellish add ribbon and rhinestones.
Jennifer from The TapeSwell Team